You need to register before you can start using the tool.
Already registered with us?
Then enter your username and password below
Free SMARTWaste Plan to close in March 2014
The free version of the SMARTWaste Plan tool will be switched off on 16 March 2014. After this date, users will be able to access and download data, reports and SWMPs in read-only format, but won't be able to add any new data.
By joining the SMARTWaste membership scheme, current free users of the tool can continue to make full and active use of SMARTWaste. If you join before the end of February, we will provide 15 months membership for the cost of 12. All your current data will be immediately available on your upgraded account.
SMARTWaste membership costs as little as £950 per year and offers uninterrupted access to the enhanced SMARTWaste tool and these additional benefits:
- Free training - two or more free training places worth at least £370
- smartER tool - enables energy use, water use and timber procurement to be measured, which brings added benefits such as help with gaining BREEAM credits
- Improved homepage layout and reporting - concise presentations on the project homepage, for example waste information is broken down into construction, demolition and excavation waste
- Dedicated helpline support - access to expert help and advice
- Opportunity to bespoke SMARTWaste - alignment with company reporting requirement
- Ongoing improvements - benefit from our continued investment in SMARTWaste for our members
How to join
If you would like to trial the SMARTWaste Plan tool you can enter guest as the username and guest for the password.
Download our quick reference guide to getting started with SMARTWaste Plan, which explains a simple 4 step process to begin writing SWMPs and record waste arising data for your projects.